Say NO To Deadbeat Dads
Most likely you’re here because either you or someone you know, has a Deadbeat Dad in their life. By Deadbeat Dad, we mean that they owe back child support and usually must be forced to pay for their obligations. Unfortunately, the majority of Deadbeat Dads aren’t forced to pay the Back Child Support that they owe. We cover many ways to get the support you need but it is ultimately your responsibility to TAKE ACTION!
Our sole purpose is to provide the resources to enable you to collect back child support from your deadbeat dad or start getting the support your child/children need from the Deadbeat Dad in their life. deadbeatdad
Back Child Support is taken VERY seriously by our judicial system. The right to child support and the responsibilities of the father (Deadbeat Dad) to provide such support have been internationally recognized. We have many pages designed to assist you in collecting child support from our “dead beat dad”. Please feel free to ask us or others any questions in the Answers Forum as well.
DEADBEAT DAD STATISTICS deadbeatdad
The U.S. Census Bureau has reported that fathers with joint custody pay 90.2% of all child support ordered; fathers with limited visitation rights pay 79.1%; and 44.5% of those fathers with NO visitation rights still financially support their children. deadbeatdad
- 30% of custodial mothers not receiving child support have never asked for or do not want child support.
- 25% of custodial mothers do not receive child support because the father is unable to pay (we would not consider this to be a deadbeat dad).
- 20 % of custodial mothers not receiving child support have made other financial arrangements with the father (we would not consider this to be a deadbeat dad). deadbeatdad
- 11% of custodial mothers not receiving child support do not have a child support order (we would not consider this to be a deadbeat dad).
- Of ten million custodial mothers ONLY 7% (one out of fourteen) do not receive child support because of a “Deadbeat Dad“.
more DEADBEAT DAD STATISTICS
- 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes (Source: U.S- D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census)
- 85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes (Source: Center for Disease Control)
- 80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes (Source:Criminal Justice & Behavior,Vol 14, p- 403-26, 1978)
- 75% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes (Source: National Principals Association Report on the State of High schools)
- 71% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes (Source: Rainbows For All God’s Children)
- 70% of juveniles in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes (Source: U.S. Dept. of justice, special Report, Sept 1988)
- 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (Source: U.S. D.H.K.S., Bureau of the Census)
What these statistics mean is that children from a fatherless home are:
- 32 times more likely to run away
- 20 times more like to end up in prisondeadbeatdad
- 20 times more likely to have behavioral disorders
- 14 times more likely to commit rapedeadbeatdad
- 10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances
- 9 times more likely to drop out of high schooldeadbeatdad
- 9 times more likely to end up in a state-operated institution
- 5 times more likely to commit suicidedeadbeatdad